Akash Institute of Nursing is a private nursing college established in 2019 under the Akash Education & Development Trust, with the vision of providing quality medical education, nursing training and clinical exposure to all students. The hospital is committed to offer care and compassion to patients with advanced medical facilities.
Akash Institute of Nursing is ranked among the Top nursing institutes in India.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
Akash Institute of Nursing is located in Devanahalli, near Kempegowda International Airport. It is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
Akash Institute of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with many books, bound volumes, e-books, journals and periodicals
- Reference Library with a collection of national and international journals, publications and internationally recognized books
- “HELINET” Consortium with more than 300 high quality journals in e-versions
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for CD-ROM with research citations and abstracts for data collection
- Reading Room for staff, students and interns
- Video and audio LCD Projector Room
- Computer Room with Medlar and internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Transport - one mini bus and two Maruthi vans
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital