BGS SJB College of Nursing is a private nursing college established in 2003 under the Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust, with the vision to nurture the students to develop in-depth knowledge, practical skills and apply current knowledge of Nursing so that they can treat patients professionally.
BGS SJB College of Nursing is ranked among the Top nursing institutes in India.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
BGS SJB College of Nursing is located in Kengeri and well connected by air, railway and roadways.
BGS SJB College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with many books, bound volumes, e-books, journals and periodicals
- Reference Library with a collection of national and international journals, publications, and internationally recognized books
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for CD-ROM with research citations and abstracts for data collection
- Reading Room for staff, students and interns
- Video and audio LCD Projector Room
- Computer Room with Medlar and internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Transport - one mini bus and two Maruthi vans
- Bank facility
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital