East Point College of Nursing is a private university established in 2003 by Dr. S M Venkatpathi under the MG Charitable Trust, with the objective to nurture the students to develop in-depth knowledge, practical skills and apply current knowledge of Nursing so that they can treat patients professionally.
East Point College of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
The college is:
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
East Point College of Nursing is located in Avalahalli and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
East Point College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of reference books, text books and journals
- Spacious Auditorium
- Lecture Halls
- Computers with internet accessibility
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Food Court for meals and refreshments
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Mess with a wide variety of food choices
- Sports Complex with indoor and outdoor games
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital