East West College of Nursing is a private university established in 1992 under the East West Group of Institutions with 52 years of academic excellence and the vision of providing value-based Nursing education, clinical research and medical exposure to all students.
East West College of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
East West College of Nursing is located in Anjananagar and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
East West College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books and latest periodicals
- Online access to major e-journals and e-books on Science and Technology, Management, Health Sciences and Social Sciences
- Computers with internet accessibility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- Research Labs
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Fire alarms and CCTV surveillance
- Hostels for boys and girls
- Mess with separate kitchen facility
- Multipurpose Sports Infrastructure
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital