Manjushree College of Nursing is a private college established in 2003 under the Manjushree Education Trust. with the vision of providing a strong academic foundation, practical exposure and clinical research in Nursing education to transform knowledge into empowerment and achieve dreams without inhibitions.
Manjushree College of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
Manjushree College of Nursing is located in Kadugondanahalli and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
Manjushree College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library and e-Library with a large collection of books, CDs, DVDs and latest periodicals
- Spacious Auditorium
- Computer Lab with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- Excellent Clinical Research facilities
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Co- and Extracurricular Activities
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital