RajaRajeswari College Of Nursing is a private university established in 1992 by Dr A C Shanmugam under the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust, with the vision of providing quality Nursing education and clinical exposure to all students and transforming them into professionals in diverse specializations.
RajaRajeswari College Of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
RajaRajeswari College Of Nursing is located in Mysore Road and well connected by air, railway and roadways.
RajaRajeswari College Of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books, bound volumes, e-books, journals and periodicals
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for data collection
- Computer Room with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Well-equipped Gym
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital