Sapthagiri School of Nursing is a private nursing college established in 2001 by the Sri Raghavendra Educational Institutions Society, an educational trust with the vision of providing quality medical education to all students.
Sapthagiri School of Nursing is ranked among the Top nursing institutes in India.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
Sapthagiri School of Nursing is located in Chikkabanavara and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
Sapthagiri School of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library
- Audio Visual Room
- Spacious Auditorium
- Spacious and well-furnished Classrooms
- Computers with internet accessibility
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- CCTV surveillance
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Accommodation for Staff members
- Anti-ragging Committee
- Mess with separate kitchen facility
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital