SEA College of Nursing is a private university established in 2007 by Sri A Krishnappa under South East Asian Education Trust, with the vision of providing a strong foundation in Nursing education, enriching personal growth and professional development.
SEA College of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
SEA College of Nursing is located in K R Puram and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
SEA College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books, CDs, DVDs and latest periodicals
- Digital Library
- Spacious auditorium
- Computers with internet accessibility and facilities for data collection
- Computer Lab with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital