T John College of Nursing is a private college established in 1993 by Dr. Thomas P John with the vision of providing a strong academic foundation, practical exposure and clinical research in Nursing education to ensure personal growth, professional development and better life for the local and global community.
T John College of Nursing is ranked among the top nursing colleges in Karnataka.
Affiliations and Approvals
- Approved by the Government of Karnataka
- Recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Recognized by Karnataka Nursing Council
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka
T John College of Nursing is located in Gottigere and is well connected by air, railway and roadways.
T John College of Nursing offers the following facilities for its students and faculty:
- Central Library with a large collection of books, CDs, DVDs and latest periodicals
- Spacious auditorium
- Computer Lab with internet facility
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well-equipped Laboratories
- High-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cafeteria - three cafeterias with meals and refreshments
- Hostels – for boys and girls
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities
- Medical Facility
Career opportunities are available in leading government and private hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres, old age homes, healthcare centres and veteran hospitals.
Placements are available in popular hospitals including:
- Narayana Hrudayalaya
- Apollo Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Hosmat Hospital
- Medanta Medicity
- Columbia Asia Hospital
- Wockhardt Hospitals
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital