Dayananda Sagar University opens applications for nursing admissions for the academic year 2021.
Dayananda Sagar Institutions founded in the 60s by one such visionary, late Sri Dayananda Sagar committed to take knowledge to the people, transforming today’s students into responsible citizens and professional leaders of tomorrow. Dayananda Sagar University created by an Act of the Karnataka State in 2014, built on this adorable legacy and inspired by its own milestones, meeting the needs of quality higher education in this part of the world. Besides the high-calibre teaching staff, the students at DSU are given a challenging academic environment with well-equipped lecture theatres, laboratories, excellent libraries and computer networking facilities.The students can apply for nursing courses at Dayananda Sagar University
Dayananda Sagar Hospitals
Sagar Group ventured into healthcare services under the capable leadership of Dr. Chandramma D Sagar in the 60s with the establishment of Chandra Nursing Home. Almost four decades later, her legacy and vision was carried forward by her two sons, Dr. D Hemachandra Sagar and Dr. D Premachandra Sagar. The Sagar Hospitals is synonymous with quality healthcare, efficiency, reliability and has set very high standards in the healthcare sector in the State.
Nursing Courses offered in Dayananda Sagar University
- B.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Medical Nursing
- M.Sc Community Health Nursing
- M.Sc Paediatric Nursing
- M.Sc Psychiatric Nursing
- M.Sc Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing
Application Process For Nursing Courses in Dayananda Sagar University
- The students have to register for online application form submission.
- The students will receive unique username and password on their registered mobile number and email id after successful registration.
Application Form Fill Up:
- The students have to log in with their unique username and password to fill the online application form.
- The students have to fill all the details of the application form without any mistakes because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Document Upload and Fee Payment:
- The students have to upload scanned documents such as marks cards, address proofs, passport size photos, signatures etc according to the mentioned aspect ratio.
- Once the documents are uploaded the students have to pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- After the fee payment is done the students will receive fee receipts on their registered email Ids.
- The students have to take the printout of all the documents and preserve them safely until the completion of admission process.
Personal Interview and Admission Confirmation
- The university will notify students regarding the personal interview sessions via email and SMS about specific dates and time of interview sessions.
- The students should carry all the printout documents on the personal interview date and specified time.
- The students are shortlisted based on their academic and interview performance and will be notified by the university.
- The shortlisted students are required to pay the required fees within the specific date and time to confirm their admission to Dayananda Sagar University.
- Marks Cards of 10th and 12th (Original + 2 Copies)
- Transfer Certificate (Original+ 2 Copies)
- Conduct Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Income Declaration Form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500 (Original + 3 copies).
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar (Original + 3 copies).
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
For detailed assistance to apply for different Nursing courses at Dayananda Sagar University Nursing College, the students can call us at: +91 8095797575.The students can even email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .