Sapthagiri School of Nursing opens applications for nursing course for the academic year 2021.
The Sapthagiri group of institutions and other establishments was established under Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust, Bengaluru. The Sapthagiri School of Nursing is a premier educational institution built as per the standards of MCI, Indian Nursing Council and Karnataka State Nursing Council in a sprawling campus located along Hesaraghatta main road of Bengaluru city. The nursing students are given exclusive nursing training in Sapthagiri Super Speciality hospital. The nursing students are trained on different health needs of the people like preventive, therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing domains.
Nursing Courses offered in Sapthagiri School of Nursing
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- B.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
Step 1: Online Application
- The students interested to join for nursing courses in Sapthagiri School of Nursing are required to fill the online application form
- The students should fill the online application form according to their eligibility (GNM/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic Nursing/M.Sc Nursing)
- After filling the application form the students have to submit the form
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the original documents in scanned copies
- The students have to upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to Nursing courses
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to BPT courses in the Sapthagiri Institute of Nursing
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The Sapthagiri Hospital is built on the bedrock of charity and we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in the Hospital by continuously installing the most modern medical equipment and injecting professionalism and dedication in our management team, so that the team discharges its responsibilities in an academically stimulating and hassle-free environment.
The Sapthagiri Hospitals is located in a spacious campus and is located at Chikkasandra along Hesaraghatta Main Road at Bangalore city. The Sapthagiri Hospital, a part of the Sapthagiri Group of Institutions, a flagship 350 bedded state of the art facility. Sapthagiri Hospital is poised to be a 1200 bed specialty treatment centre with the latest surgical techniques, excellent secondary care facility, good labs and diagnostics. Sapthagiri Hospitals strives to become the next destination for superior patient care offering a range of benefits in terms of comfort, convenience and cost. Sapthagiri Hospital is an upscale Multi-specialty Hospital, located centrally on a sprawling acre land with an easy accessibility from any part of the city. The hospital offers best medical facilities providing specialized tertiary care and extending exemplary standards of medical excellence in Bangalore.
For detailed assistance to apply for different Nursing courses at Sapthagiri School of Nursing, the students can Call Us at: +91 8095797575. The students can even email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .